June 15, 2011

Just a quick update

We had another ultrasound. The bladder looks fine. So I think the same problem will not happen with this baby like Sebastien. We couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl because the baby was crossing its legs. Hopefully, with the next ultrasound in July we will be able to tell in order to get ready.

Olivia is doing fine. We have a summer pool pass for the community pool. It has a large swimming pool and a really great sand play area. This is what we do most days, either go to the pool or the library, sometimes the park. It's not a bad way to experience the summer. When I have time to myself, I like to go out in the backyard and read either a magazine, a cookbook or most often, a novel by Dean Koontz. I try to walk the dogs everyday to get them out and because they like it so much.

A few weekends ago, we went to Warren Dunes and stayed in a very small cabin. It was nice but not as fun as I hoped. It rained most days and after seeing a picture by the bathroom of a snake that could be around (even though it was harmless) I woke up many times during the night thinking there was a snake on me. (Don't give me a visual of a snake if you don't want me to dream about it!)

More later -

Deb

No comments: