February 1, 2013

You Just Never Know

For Christmas, Santa gave my daughter a belly dancing scarf and a belly dancing DVD. Now, you may be wondering, this for a 6 year-old? But my daughter loves to dance and if it encourages her to do something other than to watch Scooby Doo, I'm all for it.

But what she said when the tape was playing is priceless. She was reading the warnings at the beginning of the DVD which are in all exercise videos. "Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you are pregnant . . ." My husband said, "You're not pregnant are you?" She said, "Are you crazy! I'm too young to have a bladder."

I remember telling her awhile back in a very vague way a baby doesn't actually grow in the stomach and left it at that. But how she changed it over to the bladder, I'm not sure. Hopefully, this will not last to the 8th grade when they teach it in Health class or she might be in for a big surprise.

No comments: